General Magnesium Supplementation
Maintaining proper magnesium levels may:
- Helps support normal protein synthesis, carbohydrate metabolism, and muscle function
- Helps support normal energy metabolism and nucleic acid synthesis
- Helps support the functioning of over 300 enzymes in the body
- Helps support learning and memory performance in adults
- Helps support regulation of certain brain receptors involved in maintaining cognitive function
- Helps support the process involved in learning and memory
- Helps regulate a key brain receptor important for supporting memory function in aging adults
These symptoms may be indicative of other serious conditions—please consult your doctor to determine the underlying cause of these symptoms.
For educational purposes only: This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Magnesium deficiency and its symptoms can be a serious health condition. It is advised that you consult with your physician or health care provider regarding magnesium supplementation.