Mag-Tab®SR Holiday Giveaways! Enter to Win!

Mag-Tab®SR Holiday Giveaways! Enter to Win! 1st Prize: One 1000 count bottle of Mag-Tab®SR 2nd Prize: THREE 100 count bottles of Mag-Tab®SR 3rd Prize: THREE 60 count bottles of Mag-Tab®SR Just enter your information to win! We will select the winners Friday morning, 12/23, and announce on Facebook and contact via email for address verification. Prizes will be mailed out by 1/2/17. E...
Read More

What to Look for in Your Magnesium Supplement

Most doctors are aware of the different formulations of magnesium supplements, but the majority of consumers are not fully armed with the information. The magnesium supplement you choose will determine how much your body can absorb and how effectively it will help you with your health condition. Knowing about magnesium absorption will empower you to better manage your illness or condition that r...
Read More

The Great Mineral: Magnesium

The Great Mineral: Magnesium Magnesium is a mineral that is required by your body, but cannot produce on its own. But what is a mineral? The proper definition is a solid, inorganic substance of natural occurrence on Earth. A mineral can’t be chemically synthesized by the body; it must be obtained through a supplement, IV, food, or water. That’s where Mag-Tab®SR can help keep you healthy. ...
Read More

Calcium and Magnesium Should Be Taken Separately- Not Together!

We've all heard that we need calcium for strong bones, preventing osteoporosis, easing muscle cramps and basic cellular function. Equally prevalent advice from health experts exposes that most of us are magnesium deficient. However, most people are unaware that magnesium and calcium should be taken at different times in the day for fundamental absorbency. Spacing the intake of each mineral ...
Read More

How To Test Magnesium Levels

There are various ways to get your magnesium levels checked, but since magnesium is found inside our bones, muscles, and brain tissue, it can be problematic to properly determine the amount of magnesium actually in our bodies. Needed for nearly all chemical processes in the body, magnesium helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function, keeps the bones strong, regulates blood pressure, aids in he...
Read More

How to Address Magnesium Deficiency

Magnesium deficiency has become a major health concern in the United States. This vital mineral is responsible for over 300 biochemical reactions in the body. The wide array of diseases and symptoms that magnesium deficiency produces has to do with the fact that approximately 99% of your body’s magnesium is located intracellularly in bone, muscles, and soft tissue. The other 1% of magnesium is fou...
Read More
Top